-
May 5th, 2004, 10:18 PM
#361
Inactive Member
Thanks.
I didn't think it was too bright, but I 'm sued to bright colors for meh CPU
Yep, got the 2nd DVD.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ May 05, 2004 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
May 6th, 2004, 12:24 AM
#362
Inactive Member
I can't stand them. I use the desktop too much, and it would mess with my eyes. It's still nice, though.
-
May 13th, 2004, 02:24 PM
#363
Inactive Member
Ke ke ke ke... just see my desktop at deviantart! Kaoni 4 ever!
http://www.deviantart.com/view/7171639/
-
May 13th, 2004, 08:04 PM
#364
HB Forum Owner
You keep getting better with every pic Melfice!
-
June 15th, 2004, 12:19 PM
#365
HB Forum Owner
New wallpaper! I've made this one myself. Feel free to use it.
※ Link ※
-
June 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
#366
Inactive Member
-
June 15th, 2004, 11:17 PM
#367
HB Forum Owner
Thanks!
*MAJOR XENOGEARS SPOILERS!*
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="OB64U5">My wallpaper is so... motherly [img]wink.gif[/img] </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>
-
June 16th, 2004, 02:36 AM
#368
Inactive Member
Very beautiful wallpapers, the both of you.
-
August 12th, 2004, 08:55 PM
#369
Inactive Member
Well, after 5 good months of gazing at a volkswagen Camper as my wallpaper, i've finally changed my wallpaper. This is a damn good piece of work. However, i am already missing my volkswagen. It's one of the few wallpapers i never got bored, so i may return to it.
As for this new one, i found it on 4chan, and the source is here.
-
August 12th, 2004, 09:17 PM
#370
HB Forum Owner
IRT N: Thanks!
IRT OCB: Wow. Awesome wallpaper, and magnificent artist.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks